Hello, Wheaton College!

Can you believe that we have already been on campus for over 3 weeks? The weather lately has not let us forget that summer was just a few weeks ago. I hope that your studies are going well and that God gives us all the grace to see our work and academics as a form of worship unto Him.

Following up from our Chapel service this past Friday, this email is to invite you to join the two prayer teams in place in the Chaplain’s Office.

  *   Weekly Prayer Commitment:
This is for those who would like to join in covering our campus with prayer. You will be sent a list of names at the beginning of the year and you will have the opportunity to pray for that list weekly for the rest of the year! The goal of this team is to pray for every faculty, staff and student on campus by name each week.

  *   Pre-Chapel & Pre-All School Prayer:
This is for those who would like to be in the loop for Pre-Chapel prayer events! There is a group of students who independently take on the service of interceding for our student body before Chapel services and All-School events on Sundays!

If you would like to join either one of these prayer teams, please fill out this short form<https://form.jotform.com/82596732446164> as soon as possible.

It is a blessing to come before our Father in prayer, and what a powerful thing it is to lift our requests to the Father together, in community.

Looking forward to our year together,

Your coworker in Christ,
Jeff Glosenger, Student Chaplain of Prayer
[cid:image003.jpg@01D5210E.232677C0]

To return to the Digest, click Here https://www.wheaton.edu/academics/services/academic-and-institutional-technology/support-and-services/campus-announcements/bi-weekly-campus-announcements-email/digest/